Saturday, February 5, 2011

Sparkling Cider

OK, so this post isn't really about sparkling cider, but about the place where you keep it. In day 3 of home with a sick Smurf, I decided to clean the kitchen. When I say clean the kitchen I mean CLEAN the kitchen. At first I was going to organize the pots and pans. This lead to taking out all the pots and pans, which lead to taking everything out of every cabinet, which lead to vacuuming the insides of all the cabinets, which lead to wiping, scrubbing, cleaning, vacuuming, and moping every square inch of the kitchen. Here is what the process looked liked:



don't think I'll be needing this anytime soon!

Mr. T's food dehydrator...seriously.

Poor Pooh didn't make the cut. Look for him at the local Goodwill.


More of the Smurfs art

Currently being stored above the fridge. Probably going to Goodwill in the near future.



This is where the fun started!



even the fridge got a good organizing!

I'll save the drawers for another day!

Just once I would like to tell someone what I did and have their response NOT be, "Why?" Any takers?

Rachel :) Pin It

No comments: