Sunday, December 5, 2010

Home for the Holidays Part I...The Tree Skirt

The past few years I have really started to enjoy decorating for the holidays. The main reason is because I have finally figured out that your home decor can be about you and what you enjoy. I enjoy decorating more for the season. I love candles, greenery, and simple items. When I came across this linen tree skirt at Ballard Designs, I knew it was perfect. Simple, plain, and waiting for a big single letter monogram it was just what I had been looking for. Sadly, it was a bit overpriced at $199. After a quick trip to Hancock Fabrics, I came up with my version for $24.


The best part about this picture is the price tag on the birdhouse ornament...nothing says classy like a price tag hanging off the Christmas tree...

Rachel :) Pin It

No comments: