Friday, July 15, 2011

It's a Girl!

I am so very excited for my old (as in we've been friends a long time, not as in age) friend Katie who is FINALLY having a girl. This is her 3rd baby in just as many years and she is surround by the cutest boys you have ever seen. Katie and her precious family live in a 100 year old bungalow that rocks my socks. Seriously. Since I'm on a roll this week, being bossy and giving advice when wanted and not wanted (Penny and Shannon) I wanted to share some ideas I've had for her nursery. Even though I can't remember if she asked or not, I am loving finding pictures and ideas for her to use. While I love it, I am pretty sure I am driving her crazy because at some point she stopped answering my 99 texts I was sending her a day. Here are just a few pictures I have sent her way...

I love this little glowing birdhouse.
(via interior-inspirations)
Dear World, You're Pretty

All Things Heart and Home

Butterfly mobile full
Heartland Paper


The Crafting Chicks

Personalized Monogram Nursery Wall Lettering
Wee Decor

And, because it's what I do, I set up a board on Pinterest where we can share ideas. What on earth did I do before Pinterest?!? I can't wait for her to decorate this new space! I have high hopes of lots of before and after pictures to share in a few weeks of how she went from snips and snails and puppy dog tails to sugar and spice and everything nice!

Rachel :) Pin It

1 comment:

Moms Crafty said...

RACHEL!!! I just saw this for the first time. You are a HOT MESS! and I love you for it! keep on Pinning crazy mama and I adore your ideas!