Saturday, July 16, 2011

Weekend Projects...

I love weekends at home with the family...especially when there is not much on the agenda. Mr. T is on call this weekend, so the Smurfs and I will be hanging out, having fun, and doing much of nothing. Of course, I have a few weekend projects planned. Here is a sneak peak with the details to come next week.



My first project is to make topiaries for the kitchen. I've been looking for a little something to put on either side of my kitchen sink and I think these will look great!

Oh baby!! Smurfette and I have been invited to a baby shower for a super great couple that is expecting their first baby. While we will not be able to attend, I have high hopes of coming up the the perfect shower gift this weekend. I can't post pictures yet...you'll have to wait until next week!

Have a GREAT weekend!

Rachel :) Pin It

No comments: