Friday, July 29, 2011

DIY Overload

Sometimes I get so many DIY ideas in my head I feel like my brain is going to explode. Seriously. Yesterday I scored BIG...six wood pallets (for free!) and six antique cabinet doors ($5 for all of them...it's a long story). Marlene thinks I'm turning into a hoarder. I think I need a booth at a french market so I have a place to put some of this stuff. I have so many ideas that I don't know where to start or what to do. Here are my top three pallet ideas:

via Pinterest
The next is my favorite. I love this wooden cube and would really like to have two on either side of my fireplace. The only problem is that they are $324...each...yikes. I am pretty sure I can DIY this for less than $20. It's pretty great and you can check it out at Aidan Gray.



I also love this three drawer chest, also from Aiden Gray. Numbers and upcycled pallet wood (my version, not theirs)...what's there not to love.



Those were my top three pallet projects for the weekend. Here is Smurfettes number one choice:

Lil' Luna
Oh yes...my little peanut LOVES a lemonade stand. This would be a super fun project for us to tackle together. Even Brainy has been known to sell a little lemonade from time to time. With a fun place to sell it in, they would want to be out there all weekend!

Just thinking about all these great possibilities has my head spinning. I'll save the cabinet doors for next week! Anyone want to offer some guidance on which project to pick? Suggestions? Comments?

Have a super productive weekend! I know I will!!

Rachel :)
Pin It

No comments: