Top 10 reasons why I love my old house:
1. Plaster walls and ceilings = cracks everywhere
2. Old creaky hardwood floors
3. Formal dining room with a huge gaudy chandelier
4. No laundry room turns the kitchen into a folding station
5. 4” x 4” master bath
6. No pantry means I can’t waste money at Sams
7. Using the electric skillet and waffle maker at the same time trips the breaker
8. One upside down outlet in the master bath means no blow drying my hair in there
9. Gas heat
10. The Naked Plumber…I can’t shower without the drain stopping up. I am constantly trying to wash my hair and plunge the drain at the same time.
What do you love about your house?