Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Taking a day...

I'm taking today off to hang out in Atlanta for a bit...of course I saw Marlene...but I am super excited about what is in store for today! If you read The Lettered Cottage (and if you don't, then you should), you already know all about Layla and Kevin's tv pilot taking place in Atlanta this week. With the help of a wonderful husband, a good friend, and a babysitter, I was able to come in last night and spend the night with Marlene. Today, I'm headed to work my butt off and have a good time with Layla, Kevin, and the rest of their crew making over the living room of one seriously lucky couple! I could not be more excited!!!

Here's to ripping out carpet, taking down wallpaper, and tackling what will be a super fun project! Have a GREAT day!

Rachel :)
Pin It

No comments: