Saturday, September 3, 2011

Photography Challenge Day 3

Today was Day 3 of the Photography Challenge. Clouds. Great. Of all days, there were no clouds in the sky. Zip. Zero. Nada. So, I skipped to Day 4 and when the clouds make an appearance, I'll go back to them. I ordered a set of filters for outdoor photography and they haven't been delivered yet. Hopefully, they will show up when the clouds do. Until then...let's move on to something green...


I took this picture tonight at dusk, so it was starting to get dark. Automatic setting with the flash. I LOVE how I can focus in on something while having the background blurry. That's a major advantage of having a nice camera. I'm starting to understanding the settings a little better and can work some of the options. See you tomorrow!

Rachel :)
Pin It

No comments: