Monday, September 26, 2011

Are You Sure???

Last week, the following comment was left on one of my posts...


SHERRY HART said...
Hilarious...I googled gallery walls and found this post! Then I started looking around and I love your blog! So many great ideas. I would love to share your lemonade stand post if that is OK???

Seriously. At first I thought I was dreaming. I mean, Sherry Hart is a top notch designer in Atlanta. Then I thought, that she thought, that my lemonade stand was the inspiration picture and maybe she didn't like mine at all. OK, that's a lot of thoughts. So, I said..."are you sure???"...just kidding...I actually responded with...


          Accessorize and Organize said...
Thanks Sherry!! I would love for you to share anything you want :)



And then I emailed her beacuse I don't have the ability to play it cool...you know, and because I wanted her to know that YES, it was great if she used my lemonade stand...given that it was mine she wanted to use...

So, imagine my surprise yesterday when my phone did the email ding and the email was from SHERRY HART! Yes, she liked it, and her post was up!

Here is the link...make sure you check out her portfolio as well...and to make a short story even longer...she's also having a giveaway! All you have to do is follow her blog. Her posts will make you laugh out loud!!!

Happy Monday!
Rachel :)
Pin It

No comments: