Friday, January 6, 2012

Every Southern Woman Needs Something Monogrammed...

A few months ago I introduced you to my friend Shannon...you know, the one who loves anything monogrammed...and whose living room still isn't finished. Next week people...next week... Anyway, I'm pretty sure she really loves what's going on in there because every time I turn around she's giving me little gifts...or maybe she's just buttering me up for her next project. Whatever! She's pretty awesome in the gift department! So...for Christmas, she gave me my very own wooden monogram. It's slate blue with a cute brown bow on top. I tied it on the fresh wreath I have on the back door. Next time I have you over for afternoon tea, you won't miss it when you walk in...



Like I said...every southern woman needs something monogrammed!

Rachel :)

For more on the door color, click here...
And for more on the numbers, click here...
To order your own wooden monogram, click here...
Pin It

3 comments:

THE FARMHOUSE PORCH said...

Oooh...I love it! How was it made?

Linsey

Morgan said...

That's gorgeous! I love that you attached it to your wreath.

Special 'K' said...

Wow, can you blog instructions. What an amazing space you have created here and thanks for sharing. I will follow on my way out and hope you can find the time to come visit me and do the same. I look forward to engaging throughout twenty twelve with you. Cheers SpecialK XoXo