Monday, May 16, 2011

When You Least Expect It

I went to TJ Maxx last week to grab a new set of sheets. Since I was already in the home section, I couldn't leave without doing a quick run through the isles. I was doing just that when this caught my eye...

eBay Image Hosting at www.auctiva.com

If you read this post, then you already know I have been on the hunt for new bedding for me and Mr. T. Because there was only 1 left (that's a sign!) I grabbed it and went to walk away when I decided to cruise on by the clearance section. Wouldn't you know, that's when this caught my eye...

Fresco Bedding Collection

It really was to good to be true. Isn't that how it goes...you find what you are looking for when you least expect it. At this point, my arms were full and I was trying to convince everyone nearby that I really did need all of this. One lady told me it was my husband that needed convincing, not her! Another lady went and got a buggy for me...pathetic!

I brought everything home and looked at it for a few days. I L.O.V.E.D. it, but it didn't match the window panels. That I made. That I loved. I put it all on the floor of my closet and it sat. After getting a few other opinions I knew that I really wanted to keep the new linens. I wasn't quite sure what to do about my windows. My mom came to visit and I filled her in...guess what?...problem solved. She can use the panels. Great! Perfect! I hated the thought of taking them down and not using them.

So, this lead to another question...what to put on the windows? I had read about something, but was a little unsure about it. I had seen some pictures and sometimes it looked great. Sometimes not so great. What is it?...stayed tuned!

Rachel :)
Pin It

No comments: