Friday, May 6, 2011

I lied...

Yesterday, I lied. It sounds like the title to a Mercer Mayer book, but it's not. It's my life. True story. But still...I lied. Please forgive me. I really thought that painting the door would be great. Fun even. What I didn't expect was the color shock that hit me when I was painting. I needed support...and fast...so I sent Marlene a message that went something like this:

9:43: OMG! It's Florida grandma green...LOL
9:52: OMG...where are you?!
9:53: (a picture of the door)
10:00: holy cow its changing color...errrrrrrrr...eek!
10:02: it completely clashes with the kitchen...uhhhh
10:21: it is the pepto pink version of teal...LOL
10:27: the sad thing is I already blogged about how much I love it...all I have to do is add pictures and hit publish...
10:39: OMG...how can jewelry be this important?...who are you selling to?

At 11:23 she FINALLY called! Between the last text and her call one of my neighbors stopped by. She thought the color was fun and I should live with it for a few days...fun...hmmmmm. I'm definitely not a fun person. I like to have fun, but I'm not fun. I like neutral. Boring. Plain. I surely don't have any "fun" colors in my house.

I uploaded my pictures, published my post, and sat. I was checking out Apartment Therapy when I came across this:

Apartment Therapy
I bet the person that lives here is fun. Maybe I'll do what my neighbor said and live with it for a few days...

Rachel :) Pin It

No comments: