Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Stairway to Heaven Part II

Mr. T and I have been thinking about having a garage sale (insert groan) for a while now. Things accumulate and while our house is generally neat and orderly, this is what I found when I got to the top of the dreaded attic stairs...




With the Smurfs at school, I figured there was no time like the present to get this sorted out. After a few hours, it was starting to take shape.




I moved all the must keep to the end of the attic. I tried to group similar items together: Fall, Christmas, Easter, baby stuff, etc... Hopefully this December when we need our holiday decorations it will be an easier job to find them than it was this past year. By the time I was finished the "keep" end looked liked this:


The Goodwill/Garage Sale/put by the side of the road part...well, I really don't need to post pictures of that. I'm just happy to know, that piles days here are limited. Sometimes, when you work hard and think your work is done, you find this:


How many empty boxes can one family have in their attic?

Rachel :)

Pin It

No comments: