Monday, March 7, 2011

Pass the bib...

I clearly need one because I am drooling...when you have 5 minutes...or 50...head over to my latest blog crush Copy Cat Chic. Reichel is a design genius when it comes to saving money. I could spend hours on her site looking at all her comparisons. One of my favorite things to do is take a look and get it for less...much less!

In toast to her style, I have been fawning over these Seagrass Dining Chairs from Pottery Barn. Instead, I might head on over to World Market to check out their Elana Banana Leaf Dining Chair and to save $$$!

Seagrass Chair
Pottery Barn $159 per chair plus shipping

Elana Banana Leaf Chair Set
World Market $239 for a set of 2 and no shipping...it's around the corner!
or maybe I'll stop by the Malia Woven Chairs at World Market and check those out. They are even a better deal at $199 for a set of 2!
Malia Woven Chair

Happy happy Monday!

Rachel :) Pin It

No comments: