Saturday, March 12, 2011

Right vs Left...Left vs Right







The latest Mercedes ad. Wonderful. Great. Perfect. Except one thing...

I am truly middle brain. Is that even a term? I am the left brain and the right brain. A creative scientist. A passionate, free spirited mathematician. I love the familiar and unfamiliar. I categorize. I am accurate and love the sound of roaring laughter. Analytical and strategic. I am practical and love sand beneath my feet. Always in control yet never in control. I am movement, and a master of words and language. Vivid colors and realistic. I calculate equations and play with numbers. I have the urge to paint on an empty canvas. I am order with boundless imagination. I sense and feel. I know exactly who I am and have no clue who I am. I am everything I wanted to be and don't know what to be...

i love my music loud...what about you?
Rachel :)

kudos to Elements of Style and The Entertaining House for great posts! Pin It

No comments: