Saturday, October 22, 2011

Where Is Your Work Station?

Once again, I blinked and the week was over. I'm almost finished with Jules' deck, and in the meantime, my house has become a disaster area. Seriously. I find myself working in every room. The dining room table has been transformed into a sewing table. We had some rainy weather this week, so the kitchen became a painting/dying space for small projects like this I'm working on for her...

i know you can't tell what it is...i can't give everything away!
I'm using the den for major storage...furniture, pillows and cushions, lights, and pots. That leaves the carport...errrr...the carport has become the "real" work zone. It's where we built the pallet bench and where I am working on this beauty...


Of course, it wouldn't look like this without the help of this...


 and this...


Like my projects, I am all over the place these days. Where is your favorite place to work?

Rachel :)
Pin It

No comments: