Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Oh Boston...

I just returned from a super great four filled days in Boston. My dear friend Sarah...aka...the Hostess with the Mostess...moved there a few months ago and we've been planning this weekend ever since. It was a true girls weekend...lots of walking, shopping, art, history, and fun...

morning walk over the Charles River

who doesn't love a good skyline?

hello, you wonderful city


where everybody knows your name...


Beacon Hill

twin french blue doors

more blue doors...i'm in love...
great entrances

shopping on Newbury Street
Harvard, you had me at hello...

Harvard's Weld Boathouse

Harvard

Harvard's Baker Library

Harvard Business School Dean's House
Harvard Bell Tower
me and the Hostess with the Mostess
I still can't believe what a wonderful trip it was...looking back at all the pictures has me itching to go again. It was such a different trip from traveling with kids. Last summer the Smurfs and I spent five days in Boston. While we had a great time then, this time I was really able to relax and absorb all the city has to offer. More to come tomorrow...

Rachel :)
Pin It

No comments: