Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Getting Ready for the Holidays...

Since Thanksgiving was a little early this year, I feel really on top on things! The tree is up...and decorated...the holiday china is out...the wreath in the kitchen is up...and my dining room is a mess!Everything that doesn't have a holiday home yet is currently hanging out on the dining room table. My goal is to have it cleaned up by next week AND to have the mantle, and rest of the house, somewhat decorated. While I will not go out and purchase all new holiday decor this year, I am leaning towards a more neutral and green color pallet...

Pinned Image

Pinned Image

Pinned Image

Pinned Image

Pinned Image

Pinned Image

Pinned Image

Talk about inspiration...just looking at these pictures make me want to get to work!!!

Rachel :)

...more pictures and all sources can be found on my Christmas Pinterest board...
Pin It

No comments: