Sunday, January 30, 2011

What Kind of Nut Are You?

Let's face it...at the end of the day, we are all a bunch of nuts. I ran across this very scientific information a few months ago in Good Housekeeping. For some strange reason I thought it was super informative, so I cut it out and have been carrying it around with me in my Louis Vuitton, I mean, Baggallini. I am very clearly a cross between an almond and walnut, and Mr. T is a cashew which I find extremely hilarious. What does your favorite nut say about you?

Salted Peanuts: you're extroverted and charming, and you crave attention
Almonds: you have high standards, are very motivated, and tend to be a perfectionist
Pecans: you're generous and considerate and a devoted, loyal friend
Cashews: you're dependable and easygoing
Walnuts: you're competitive, and easily annoyed when life's inconveniences get in the way

Chopped Mixed Nuts 12.5kg





















Rachel :) Pin It

No comments: